- Born in Kiso-Hirasawa, Nagano Prefecture
- Graduated from Kanazawa College of Art
- Study under Shogyo Oba, a living national treasure
- Creation of 'Urushi-makie-sage-dokei' of SEIKO
- Reconsideration of 'Kiso-Shunkei-Nuri'
- Engage in a work of diamond jewelry for De Beers Diamond International Competition
- Supervision of lacquered panel, 'Taiki' at former Narakawa-mura Clinic
- Planning, proposal and study of la acquered medal for the 18th Nagano Winter Olympic Games
- Creation and production of 'Kaguya-Hime' for the Bamboo Festival at Kiso-Hirasawa
- Nominated as a leader for medal creation for the Nagano Winter Olympic Games
- Lacquered medals were presented to winners at the Nagano Olympic Games
- Creation of the stationery box 'Snow Flower', an offering to Emperor Akihito to commemorate the Nagano Olympic Games at the request of Nagano Prefecture
- Creation of 'Hanaoke' to commemorate the visit to Japan by French President Jacques Chirac
- Creation of a lacquered watch for Baselworld
- Creation of a trophy for the Daihatsu Design Competition
- Creation of the 'Healing Treasured Box', a music box with fifty pins.
- Study creation of the acquered watch 'Sun and Moon'
- Release of the lacquered watch 'Sun and Moon' by NICHIGETSU
- Creation of a lacquered helmet as a supplementary prize for the 2015 Super Car Race.
My current thoughts
Living deep in the mountains in quiet Kiso, many thoughts pass through my mind as I work. At times about life, and at other times the various phenomena in the world, they differ from day to day. Humans are strange creatures, and even at this age, I do not have a strong understanding of myself. This recognition applies to my own skills and qualities. However, I feel that if I focus on a thought in my head for long enough, it will somehow take shape.
“Realizing the dreams I have envisioned one step at a time…” I will be happy if I am able to continue to dream and pursue my dreams for all time.